Connect Parent Club
Did you know? Every SU parent of a current or former student is a member of Connect, the Simpson University Parent Club.
The SU Parent Connect Club is designed to help parents and families as their students experience college life. It is a caring and supportive network of parents who want to get involved during the time their students are at Simpson. It is a great way to minister to and serve students in meaningful ways and contribute to their success and legacy as they become alumni of Simpson University.
Here are some of the things that the SU Parent Connect Club participates in:
- Assembling/shopping for Hugs from Home student care packages
- Helping at campus events such as Grandparent Day, Visit Days, and Homecoming
- Serving food to students during late night finals’ week studies
- Being Simpson University ambassadors in the community – spreading the word about Simpson!
- And we’re open to new ideas for parent involvement – send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org